An amazing opportunity for a recent grad looking to build their experience in a small business whilst being based in the beautiful ski resort of Verbier.
Ideally you will have studied business or marketing and be looking to build a career in business operations. You will be go-getting, energetic, client-facing and excited to build both business revenue and relationships in this role.
Working alongside a fun and motivated team, we will give you the opportunity to work across all areas of this small business and closely with our MD. You will build skills in marketing, sales, operations management, team management, business development and strategy.
If you’re the kind of graduate that wants to get stuck in with building a small business whilst skiing on your lunch breaks, then this is a great role for you.
The ideal candidate will have an EU passport and be available to start in September/October.
- Operational Management:
- Full oversight of the sales process from lead generation to client delivery.
- Oversee the management of bookings, including client inquiries, scheduling, and logistics.
- Assist with managing the nanny team, including team meetings, scheduling, and performance management.
- Continually review and develop operational strategies and processes to ensure efficient operations.
- Client Relations:
- You will be a friendly and approachable point of contact for clients, understanding their needs and providing personalised service.
- Create strong relationships with clients, addressing enquiries, concerns, and requests promptly and professionally.
- Nanny Team Management:
- Lead and inspire the nanny team, promoting a positive and supportive work environment.
- During the summer months you may be required to assist with recruitment.
- Provide ongoing support, guidance, and performance management to enhance the team’s skills and professionalism.
- Encourage a sense of community and collaboration among the nanny team, fostering a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Bookings and Scheduling:
- Manage the bookings process, coordinating schedules and all payments and invoices.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their specific needs and preferences for nanny services.
- Allocating bookings to nannies depending on their skills and experience.
- Operational Efficiency:
- Continuously improve operational efficiency by researching and implementing streamlined processes.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation related to bookings, nanny assignments, and client interactions. Creating monthly reports.
- Regularly evaluate operational metrics and implement improvements to enhance overall performance.
- Financial reporting each month/week on agreed Sales, Operational and Team KPIs
This is a full-time position, around 40 hours per week. The contract is 5 working days per week with flexibility to work longer days during the winter season and take shorter days during the summer months.
- Experience in operations management, preferably within the hospitality industry.
- Bigger picture vision – this roles require the confidence and drive to take the reins of the day to day running
- Client Facing; you will be the face of the business to many of our clients with an excellent ability to build relationships
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to prioritise.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build rapport with clients and nannies.
- Friendly, approachable demeanour that reflects our company’s values and resonates with clients and team members.
- Familiarity with scheduling and booking systems, as well as proficiency in using relevant technology tools.
- Passion for providing exceptional service and creating memorable experiences.
- Knowledge of the childcare industry is a plus.
- Fluent English is essential and French speaking is preferred
You will need an EU passport or current work permit, and be check and peadiatric First Aid certificate since you will be working in an environment with children.